27.6.13

S02E38

Season 02 - Episode 38 of the web radio show Heavy & Unhealthy (26.06.2013)
\m/

 
Il poeta vuole dire qualcosa. A little hint as to what is the meaning of The Voldera Cult... Or the meaning of the meaning if you please.
Almost two hours with the four fifths of The Cult convinced me that I had opposite of me four humble artists, four down-to-earth mortals, four excellent interlocutors. By now I am pretty sure that the remaining fifth member of The Cult, who I never met (but am planning to in the very near future), cannot be anything else than all of the above. After all, what is a cult, if not a group of beings determined by common beliefs and/or practices? I wish not to write about their history, one can find everything in the links given herein, but I want to humbly apologize for the unexpected technical shutdown and the individual tragedy that I experienced when we had to pull the plug on one of the best radio conversations I've had in a long time, as well as the über-crappy quality of this here recording. Go check Goliath and embrace The Cult...



No comments:

Post a Comment